Saturday, March 10, 2012

Get Back Again!

By Joyce Stclair

The world does not believe in suffering and it taught me how to find relief through medicine, mental therapy, and body reconstruction. I pushed the angel of the Lord off my shoulder to my back side, and there it stayed. with every bumpn the road of life it would swing around to the front and punch me in the gut of my spirit, but I would puch it to the backside again.

As my body bore the battle scars of life, the angel cried with a loud voice, "Lord, Lord, how long will Your child rebel against You, that I should see the destruction of Your Spirit within them?"

The Lord said unto the angel, "Depart not from them for they were Mine from the beginning. In them shall the sight of the Lord be seen in all generations."

The world's attempts at relief were at best temporary. I could find no joy. I screamed to the world, "Where is your joy?"

With this great opportunity, the Lord's angel swung around and whispered in my ear, "Get back again."

I threw down the world's so-called deliverance, accepted the suffering for Christ, and found joy for my soul, joy for my spirit, and peace for my mind. "Likewise I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth." (Luke 15:10)

Now the countenance of my joy radiates like a flame of fire. It is in these moments that the world gets a glimpse of the glory of God. My suffering became everlasting joy.

It was once said, "better late than never." I say, if you are late, you are already at never. You never were at first. Those who hesitate are lost. "For he sayeth, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee; behold, now is the day of salvation." (II Corinthians 6:2)

Your call is to get back again - now!

Editor's Note: Sis. Joyce is the daughter of Bro. Don and Sis. Carol Warfield. Bro Warfield heads our Home Bible Study program and teaches the Adult Sunday School Class in rotation each month. A beautiful smile that radiates the peace of God adorns Sis. Joyce's face and she has been instrumental in bringing others to Christ. She's a blessing to the New Life Apostolic Church family!

No comments:

Post a Comment