Friday, May 25, 2012

Faith

By Donna Franklin

Faith that soars on mighty wings,
Far above all earthly things,
Lord, grant Your child today;

Loose from daily cares and strife,
Free to seek eternal life,
Jesus, I humbly pray.

Faith to walk when I can't see,
The pathway You've prepared for me,
Lord, give me, lest I stray;

Not by feeling nor by sight,
But faith that shines in darkest night,
To keep me in Your way.

It matters not what may befall,
If faith can hear my Master's call,
And in Your love I stay;

My life, O Lord, I gladly give,
Desiring in Your will to live,
And shall Your voice obey.


Editor's Note: Donna Franklin and her husband live in Ada, Oklahoma. They attend the Paoli United Pentecostal Church (Pastor Terry Erwin) in Paoli, Oklahoma. Donna is a prolific writer and frequently contributes articles and poems to "Apostolic Writers Online!"


 



No comments:

Post a Comment