Friday, February 28, 2014

I've Heard, I've Seen, I Will Heal Thee!

By Pastor Ken Foreman

Text: II Kings 20:5 - "...Thus saith the LORD, the God of David thy father, I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears, behold, I will heal thee: on the third day thou shalt go up unto the house of the LORD."

1.) God hears... "I love the LORD, because He hath heard my voice and my supplications, because He hath inclined His ear unto me, therefore will I call upon Him as long as I live." (Psalm 116:1-2)

  • a shout on the rooftop
  • a whisper in the closet
  • a moan in the midnight hour
  • a secret thought
  • a cry of distress
  • prayer
When He hears - He listens and responds. "...the effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much." (James 5:16b)

2.) God sees... Nothing is hidden from Him with whom we have to do.

  • when tears fall like rain
  • when your heart is overwhelmed
  • when the load is more than you can bear
When He sees - it moves Him. He feels. He remembers our frailty.

"...Come boldly before the Throne of Grace, that we may obtain mercy..." (Hebrews 4:15-16)

3.) God says... "I will heal thee!" (See II Chronicles 7:14.)

  • I heard
  • I saw
  • I understand (know) your need
  • I will heal and deliver
Fall in line with God - and - regardless of my circumstances... When He and me agree (are on the same side,) - the result is - A Miracle!

The old song says, "I Got a Feeling - Everything's Gonna Be Alright!"

The woman with the issue of blood had a need that overcame her timidity, her illness, and her weakness. She pressed her way to her healing!

God spoke to Moses - "I AM that I AM." I am all that you need.

This is your (rhema) Word from the Lord...

  • You've been bound long enough
  • You've cried long enough
  • You've felt alone long enough
He's heard... He's seen... He will heal!

God never loses His power. He sits high and looks low. You may be wondering why there are so many healings in third world countries? The difference is - they hear the Word and believe it - whether they understand it or not.

God says, "It's time for deliverance!"

  • His plan is at work
  • He's a God of plenty
  • His storehouse is full - there's more for you
  • It's time to be set free!
LET GOD BE GOD!
It's Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment