Monday, December 2, 2013

On Waiting...

Compiled by Charlotte Wholters

Isaiah 30:18 - "...blessed are all they that wait for Him."


Job 14:14 - "...all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come."


Psalm 25:21 - "Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on Thee."


Psalm 25:3 - "Yea, let none that wait on Thee be ashamed..."


Psalm 37:7 - "Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for Him..."


Psalm 37:9 - "...those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth."


Psalm 37:34 -" Wait on the LORD, and keep His way..."


Psalm 40:1-4 - "I waited patiently for the LORD; and He inclined unto me, and heard my cry."


Psalm 52:9 - "...I will wait on Thy Name; for it is good before Thy saints."


Psalm 69:6 - "Let not them that wait on Thee, O LORD God of hosts, be ashamed for my sake..."


Psalm 130:5-7 - I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in His Word do I hope. My soul waiteth for the LORD more than they that watch for the morning..."


Psalm 145:15-19 - "The eyes of all wait upon Thee; and Thou givest them their meat in due season..."


Proverbs 20:22 - "...wait on the LORD, and He shall save thee."


Proverbs 27:18 - "...he that waiteth on his master shall be honoured."


Isaiah 8:17 - "And I will wait upon the LORD..."


Isaiah 25:9 - "...Lo, this is our God; we have waited for Him, and He will save us: this is the LORD; we have waited for Him, we will be glad and rejoice in His salvation."


Isaiah 30:18 - "And therefore will the LORD wait, that He may be gracious unto you, ...blessed are all they that wait for Him."


Isaiah 33:2 - "O LORD, be gracious unto us; we have waited for Thee..."


Isaiah 40:31 - "But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength..."


Isaiah 49:23 - "...they shall not be ashamed that wait for Me."


Isaiah 64:4 - "For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside Thee, what He hath prepared for him that waiteth for Him."


Jeremiah 14:22 - "...therefore we will wait upon Thee: for Thou hast made all these things."


Lamentations 3:25-36 - "The LORD is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh Him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the Lord..."

Daniel 12:12 - "Blessed is he that waiteth..."


Hosea 12:6 - "Therefore turn thou to thy God: keep mercy and judgment, and wait on thy God continually."


Micah 7:7-8 - "...I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me..."


Habakkuk 2:3-4 - ...though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come..."


Luke 12:36-40 - "And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately..."


Acts 1:4 - "...wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith He, ye have heard of Me."


Romans 8:19-25 - For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God... even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption... if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it."

James 5:7 - "Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain, be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Editor's Note: Charlotte and James Wholters are living in Reston, Virginia, after his retirement from the U.S. Air Force. The Wholters Family currently attends The Original Pentecostals Church (Pastor Raymond E. Woodward,) in Leesburg, Virginia.


No comments:

Post a Comment